Schedule for Friday, May 28, 2021
Senate stands in recess until 9:00am on Friday, May 28, 2021.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of Calendar #58, S.1260, United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021. Cloture has been invoked on the Schumer substitute amendment #1502.
Amendments pending to S.1260
Schumer substitute amendment #1502
Cornyn amendment #1838 (Davis Bacon)
Cloture has been filed on the following:
1. Schumer substitute amendment #1502;
2. Calendar #58, S.1260, United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021;
3. Motion to proceed to Calendar #60, H.R.3233, to establish the National Commission to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the US Capitol Complex;
4. Executive Calendar #111, Anton Hajjar, of Maryland, to be Governor of the United States Postal Service; and
5. Executive Calendar #134, Eric Lander, of Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy.