Schedule for Thursday, May 27, 2021
Senate stands adjourned until 10:00am on Thursday, May 27, 2021.
Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of Calendar #58, S.1260, United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021.
The filing deadline for second degree amendments is 10:30am on Thursday.
Unless an agreement is reached, at 11:00am, the Senate will vote on the motion to invoke cloture on substitute amendment #1502.
Cloture has been filed on the following:
1. Schumer substitute amendment #1502;
2. Calendar #58, S.1260, United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021;
3. Motion to proceed to Calendar #60, H.R.3233, to establish the National Commission to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the US Capitol Complex;
4. Executive Calendar #111, Anton Hajjar, of Maryland, to be Governor of the United States Postal Service; and
5. Executive Calendar #134, Eric Lander, of Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy.
Additional roll call votes are expected during Thursday’s session.