Wrap Up for Thursday, February 13, 2020
1. Cruz amendment #1301; agreed to: 64-34.
2. Reed amendment #1322; agreed to: 99-0.
3. Motion to table Cotton amendment #1305; tabled: 54-46.
4. Risch amendment #1314; agreed to: 93-7.
5. Motion to table Rubio amendment #1320; tabled: 54-46.
6. Motion to table Sullivan amendment #1319; tabled: 51-49.
7. Passage of S.J.Res.68, Iran war powers, as amended: 55-45.
Passed Calendar #419, S.3229, William T. Coleman, Jr., Department of Transportation Headquarters Act
Passed Calendar #369, H.R.2744, USAID Branding Modernization Act
Adopted S.Res.475, recognizing the leading role of Utahans in the fight for women's suffrage and celebrating the sesquicentennial of the first votes by women under the equal suffrage law of Utah on February 14, 1870.
Adopted S.Res.490 w/ Blunt amdts, congratulating the Kansas City Chiefs on their victory in Super Bowl LIV.
Adopted S.Res.503, commending the University of West Florida Argonauts football team for its NCAA Division II national championship victory.
Adopted S.Res.504, honoring the memories of the victims of the senseless attack at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14, 2018.
No Executive Business