Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #563 Joshua M. Kindred, of Alaska, to be United States District Judge for the District of Alaska; confirmed: 54-41.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #565 Matthew Thomas Schelp, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Missouri; confirmed: 72-23.
3. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #461 John Fitzgerald Kness, of Illinois, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois; confirmed: 81-12.
4. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #535 Philip M. Halpern, of New York, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of New York; confirmed: 77-19.
5. Motion to proceed to S.J.Res.68, to direct the removal of United States Armed Forces from hostilities against the Islamic Republic of Iran that have not been authorized by Congress; agreed to: 51-45.
Passed H.R.1365 with Graham amendment: technical corrections to the Guam World War II Loyalty Recognition Act.
Passed Calendar #343, S.490: B-47 Ridge Designation Act.
Completed the Rule 14 process to place on the Legislative Calendar of Business S.3275: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act. (McConnell for Graham)
No Executive Business