December 5, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Saturday, December 05, 2009
- Resume consideration of H.R.3590, Health Care Reform. Following leader remarks, the first 3 hours will be equally divided between the two Leaders or their designees and controlled in alternating 45 minute blocks of time. The Majority will control the first block of time. No motions or amendments are in order during the controlled time.
- The Senate has reached an agreement that will provide for 2 roll call votes immediately and 2 votes at 3:15pm. Any amendment or motion listed in this agreement is subject to a 60-affirmative vote threshold.
- The Senate is now voting in relation to:
- Kerry amendment to Johanns motion (Home Health); - Johanns Motion to Commit (Home Health).
- Tomorrow, Sunday, December 7, when the Senate resumes consideration of HR3590, the time until 3:15pm will be equally divided and controlled.
- At 3:15pm, the Senate will proceed to vote in relation to the following amendments:
- Lincoln #2905 (Executive Compensation); and - Ensign amendment #2927 (Cap Attorney Fees).