December 4, 2009 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Friday, December 04, 2009
- Resume consideration of HR3590 (Health Care Reform), with the time until 3:30am for debate only and equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees. The Majority will control the first half and the Republicans will control the next half.
- Roll Call Votes are expected at 3:30pm.
- Upon disposition of the below listed amendments, the following will be in order next:
- Lincoln amendment (Executive Compensation); and
- Republican Motion to Commit the bill HR3590 to the Committee on Finance with instructions to report the same back to the Seante with changes that do not include cuts in payments to home health agencies totaling -$42.1 billion.