December 6, 2009 08:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Sunday, December 06, 2009
- Resume consideration of HR3590, Health Care Reform. The Majority will control the first 60 minutes, the Republicans will control the next 60 minutes, and the remaining time will be equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or designees. Senators will be permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- At 3:15pm, the Senate will proceed to a series of at least 2 roll call votes.
- Lincoln amendment #2905 (CEO Compensation) - Ensign amendment (Attorney's Fees)
- We are working on lining up the next 2 amendments and we hope to vote on those amendments tomorrow. As a result, additional votes are possible following the 2 votes at 3:15pm.
- The following amendments are pending to HR3590: Pryor amendment #2939 (enrollee satisfaction) Gregg amendment #2942 (Medicare Trust Fund)