Schedule for Monday, October 26, 2015The Senate stands adjourned until 3:00pm on Monday, October 26, 2015.
Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.754, Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015. At 5:00pm, the Senate will enter Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #140, Lawrence Joseph Vilardo, of New York, to be U.S. District Judge for the Western District of New York.
At 5:30pm, there will be a roll call vote on confirmation of the Vilardo nomination.
As a reminder, during today's session the Senate locked in consent to finish consideration of the Cybersecurity bill next week. On Tuesday, October 27th, the post-cloture time on Burr-Feinstein substitute amendment #2716 will be considered expired and the Senate will vote in relation to the following amendments:
- Wyden amendment #2621, as modified;
- Heller amendment #2548, as modified;
- Leahy amendment #2587, as modified;
- Flake amendment #2582; and
- Franken amendment #2612, as further modified.
Following disposition of the Franken amendment, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm for the weekly caucus meetings; the time from 2:15pm until 4:00pm will be equally divided prior to roll call votes on the following:
- Coons amendment #2552;
- Cotton amendment #2581, as modified;
- Burr-Feinstein amendment #2716, as amended, if amended;
- Motion to invoke cloture on S.754, as amended; and
- Passage of S.754, as amended.
Therefore, on Monday, October 26th, senators should expect 1 roll call vote at 5:30pm and on Tuesday, October 27th, senators should expect up to 5 roll call votes beginning at 11:00am and up to 5 roll call votes at 4:00pm.