Schedule for Tuesday, October 27, 2015The Senate stands adjourned until 10:00am on Tuesday, October 27, 2015.
Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.754, Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act of 2015.
At 11:00am, the post-cloture time on Burr-Feinstein substitute amendment #2716 will be considered expired and the Senate will vote in relation to the following amendments:
- Wyden amendment #2621, as modified;
- Heller amendment #2548, as modified;
- Leahy amendment #2587, as modified;
- Flake amendment #2582; and
- Franken amendment #2612, as further modified.
Following disposition of the Franken amendment, the Senate will recess until 2:15pm for the weekly caucus meetings; the time from 2:15pm until 4:00pm will be equally divided prior to roll call votes on the following:
- Coons amendment #2552;
- Cotton amendment #2581, as modified;
- Burr-Feinstein amendment #2716, as amended, if amended;
- Motion to invoke cloture on S.754, as amended; and
- Passage of S.754, as amended.
Senators should expect up to 5 roll call votes beginning at 11:00am and up to 5 roll call votes at 4:00pm.
The following amendments are pending to S.754, Cybersecurity
- Burr-Feinstein amendment #2716 (substitute)
- Cotton #2581 (FBI/Secret Service), as modified to correct instruction line
- Coons #2552 (Personal ID information scrub), as modified to correct instruction line
- Flake #2582 (6 year sunset)
- Franken #2612 (cybersecurity and cyber threat indicator definition), as modified to correct instruction line
- Heller #2548 ("reasonably believe") as modified to correct instruction line
- Leahy #2587 (Strike FOIA Exemption) , as modified to correct instruction line
- Mikulski #2557 (Plus up Cyber funding OPM)
- Whitehouse #2626, as modified (Cyber crime)
- Wyden #2621 (Remove Personal ID information), as modified to correct instruction line