September 10, 2009 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Thursday, September 10, 2009
- Morning Business until 2:30pm with the time equally divided and controlled between the two leaders or their designees. The time during morning business is dedicated for tributes to the late Senator Edward Kennedy.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session and will resume consideration of the nomination of Cass Sunstein to be Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget.
- 3:40pm vote on confirmation of Sunstein nomination.
- Following the vote, begin consideration of H.R.3288, THUD Appropriations.
- Following the Managers' opening statements, the floor will be available for senators to pay tribute to the late Senator Kennedy.
- The Senate is in a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- There will be no more roll call votes tonight.