September 11, 2009 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Friday, September 11, 2009
- Moment of Silence to commemmorate eighth anniversary of the attacks of September 11th.
- Morning Business until 10:30am with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- 10:30am resume consideration of H.R.3288, Transportation, HUD Appropriations.
- There will be no roll call votes during Friday's session.
- The Senate is in a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.