June 29, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, June 29, 2010
- Adopted H.Con.Res.285, Year of the Father.
- Adopted S.Res.554, National Day of the Cowboy.
- Adopted S.Res.564, Japan.
- Adopted S.Con.Res. a concurrent resolution providing for the use of the catafalque situated in the Exhibition Hall of the CVC in connection with memorial services to be conducted in the U.S. Senate Chamber for the Honorable Robert C. Byrd, late a Senator from the State of West Virginia.
- Adopted S.Res.574, a resolution relative to the memorial observances of the Honorable Robert C. Byrd, late a Senator from the State of West Virginia.