June 28, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Monday, June 28, 2010
- Adopted S.Res.567, electing Senator Inouye as President Pro Tempore.
- Adopted s.Res. 568, Notifying the House of Representatives of the election of Senator Inouye as President Pro Tempore.
- Adopted S.Res.569, Notifying the President of the election of Senator Inouye as President Pro Tempore.
- Passed HR3429, a bill to amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to reauthorize the predisaster hazard mitigation program and for other purposes.
- Adopted H.Con.Res.286, a concurrent resolution recognizing the 235th birthday of the U.S. Army (with Leahy-Levin amendments)
- Adopted S.Res.570, a resolution regarding the regulation and monitoring of ammonium nitrate fertilizer in Afghanistan.
- Adopted S.Res.571, a resolution calling for the immediate and unconditional release of Israeli solder Gilad Shalit held captive by Hamas.
- Adopted S.Res.572, a resolution relative to the death of Senator Robert C. Byrd, a senator from the State of West Virginia.