June 30, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, June 30, 2010
- HR5623, the Homebuyer Assistance and Improvement Act; and
- HR5569, to extend the authorization of the National Flood Insurance Program until September 30, 2010.
- Passed HR5611, FAA Extension (through August 31, 2010)
- Adopted S.Con.Res.67, celebrating 130 years of US-Romanian diplomatic relations.
- Adopted S.Res.576, National ESIGN Day 2010.
- Adopted S.Res.577, Chaplian Henry Vinton Plummer.
- Adopted S.Res.578, Summer Food Service Program Awareness Month.
- Adopted H.Con.Res.293, Adjournment resolution.
- The Senate confirmed the following nominations by unanimous consent:
- to be a Member of the Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Michael P. Meehan
- Dana M. Perino
- Walter Isaacson
- Victor H. Ashe
- Michael Lynton
- Susan McCue
- Dennis Mulhaupt
- S. Enders Wimbush
- Theodore Sedgwick to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Slovak Republic
- S. Leslie Ireland to be Assistant Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis, Department of the Treasury
- and calendar #964-992 all military promotions and all nominations on the Secretary's Desk.