May 6, 2009 05:30 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Wednesday, May 06, 2009
- Morning Business for up to 1 hour, with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each. The Republicans will control the first 30 minutes and the Majority will control the next 30 minutes.
- The Senate considered S.896, the Helping Families Save Their Homes Act.
- The Senate is considering S.454, Weapon Systems Acquisition Reform Act of 2009.
- There will be no further roll call votes tonight.
- The below listed amendments are the only first degree amendments in order to S.454, other than the Committee reported substitute amendment, prior to a vote on passage of the bill. Relevant second degree amendments are in order to any amendment on the list.
- Snowe #1056 re: small business contracting Thune amendment re: weapons systems Coburn amendment re: financial management Chambliss #1054 re: "make buy" Murray #1052 re: National security objectives