Roll Call Votes
1. Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to Calendar #484, S.4822, DISCLOSE Act; not invoked: 49-49.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #1055 Amanda Bennett, of the District of Columbia, to be Chief Executive Officer of the United States Agency for Global Media; confirmed: 60-36.
3. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #1097 Arati Prabhakar, of California, to be Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy; confirmed: 56-40.
Passed H.R.7846 – Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act.
Passed S.4885 – Kevin and Avonte’s Law Reauthorization.
· S.Res.793 – Tall Ships America
· S.Res.794 – Clean Energy Week
· S.Res.795 – School Bus Safety Month
· S.Res.796 – Honoring late Senator Robert “Bob” Charles Krueger
Confirmed the following nominations:
FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY ADMINISTRATION
· Executive Calendar #1041 - Robin Meredith Cohn Hutcheson, of Utah, to be Administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
· Executive Calendar #1150 - Kevin G. Ritz, of Tennessee, to be United States Attorney for the Western District of Tennessee for the term of four years
The vote on confirmation of the following nomination will occur at a time to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #716, Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board.