Schedule for Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Senate stands adjourned until 10:00am on Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
By unanimous consent, all time during adjournment, recess, Morning Business, and Leader remarks will count post-cloture on the substitute amendment, and at 11:45am, the Senate will vote on adoption of the substitute and the motion to invoke cloture on the underlying bill.
At 5:15pm, the Senate will vote on the motion to proceed to Calendar #397, S.Con.Res.41, a concurrent resolution setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2023 and setting forth the appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2024 through 2032 (Paul). Following that vote, the Senate will vote on confirmation of Executive Calendar #925, Alan M. Leventhal, to be Ambassador to the Kingdom of Denmark.
Pending amendments to H.R.3967:
Tester substitute amendment #5051
Schumer amendment #5065 (technical)
Schumer amendment #5076 (technical)
Wednesday, June 15th at 11:45am – 2 roll call votes:
2. Motion to invoke cloture on H.R.3967, Honoring our PACT Act, as amended, if amended
Wednesday, June 15th at 5:15pm – 2 roll call votes:
1. Motion to proceed to Calendar #397, S.Con.Res.41 – Senator Paul budget resolution
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #925, Alan M. Leventhal, to be Ambassador to the Kingdom of Denmark.
Cloture has been filed on the following:
1. H.R.3967, PACT Act as amended, if amended.
2. Executive Calendar #969 Ana Isabel de Alba, of California, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of California.
3. Executive Calendar #919 Mary T. Boyle, of Maryland, to be a Commissioner of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.