Roll Call Votes
1. Motion to discharge the nomination of Ketanji Brown Jackson to be Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from the Committee on the Judiciary; agreed to: 53-47.
By unanimous consent, the cloture motion on the motion to proceed to Calendar #310, H.R.4373, legislative vehicle for COVID funding, will ripen at a time to be determined by the Majority Leader.
The votes on confirmation of the following nominations will occur at times to be determined by the Majority Leader in consultation with the Republican Leader:
1. Executive Calendar #718 Susan Tsui Grundmann, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Federal Labor Relations Authority
2. Executive Calendar #717 Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Merit Systems Protection Board
3. Executive Calendar #716 Cathy Ann Harris, of Maryland, to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board
4. Executive Calendar #783 James C. O'Brien, of Nebraska, to be Head of the Office of Sanctions Coordination, with the rank of Ambassador