Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #352, Michael Connor, of Colorado, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Army; confirmed: 92-5.
2. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #312, Robert Luis Santos, of Texas, to be Director of the Census for a term expiring December 31, 2026; invoked: 61-36.
3. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #312, Robert Luis Santos, of Texas, to be Director of the Census for a term expiring December 31, 2026; confirmed: 58-35.
Adopted by voice vote S.Res.440 – National Native American Heritage Month.
Adopted the following resolutions, en bloc:
· S.Res.441 – National Bison Day
· S.Res.442 – Gold Star Families Fellowship
· S.Res.443 – McCain-Mansfield Fellowship Program
· S.Res.444 – Public Radio Music Day
· S.Res.445 – Congratulating the Atlanta Braves
Confirmed the following nominations:
· Executive Calendar #505, Geraldine Richmond, of Oregon, to be Under Secretary for Science, Department of Energy
· Executive Calendar #506, M. Camille Calimlim Touton, of Nevada, to be Commissioner of Reclaim.
The Senate also reached an agreement that at a time to be determined by the Majority Leader, the Senate proceed to Executive Session to consider Calendar #491, Jonathan Kanter, of Maryland, to be an Assistant Attorney General, and that there be 10 minutes for debate prior to a vote on confirmation of the nomination.