Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #170, Benjamin Harris, of Virginia, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury; confirmed: 78-21.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #337, Isobel Coleman, of New York, to be a Deputy Administrator of the USAID; confirmed: 59-39.
3. Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to Calendar #143, S.4, John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2021; not invoked: 50-49.
4. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #360, Jeffrey M. Prieto, of California, to be an Assistant Administrator of EPA; confirmed: 54-44.
5. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #191, Rajesh D. Nayak, of Maryland, to be an Assistant Secretary of Labor; confirmed: 52-45.
6. Motion to discharge Jennifer Sung, of Oregon, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit; agreed to: 49-49 with the Vice President voting in the affirmative.
Adopted S.Res.439- National Family Service Learning Week
Agreed to S.Con.Res.19 - Use of Rotunda
Confirmed the following nominations:
Executive Calendar #428, Adrienne Wojciechowski, of the District of Columbia, to be an Assistant Secretary of Agriculture
Executive Calendar #443, Michael Carpenter, of the District of Columbia, to be U.S. Representative to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, with the rank of Ambassador
Executive Calendar #452, Thomas R. Nides, of Minnesota, to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the State of Israel