The Senate stands adjourned to convene for pro forma sessions with no business conducted on the following dates and times:
Friday, September 27th at 11:40am;
Tuesday, October 1st at 12:00 Noon;
Friday, October 4th at 4:30pm;
Tuesday, October 8th at 12:00 Noon; and
Friday, October 11th at 2:15pm.
When the Senate adjourns on Friday, it will stand adjourned until 3:00pm on Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
On Tuesday, following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of Executive Calendar #422, Barbara Barrett, to be Secretary of Air Force.
At 5:30pm, the Senate will vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Barrett nomination.
Cloture has been filed on the following nominations:
1. Executive Calendar #422, Barbara Barrett, to be Secretary of Air Force;
2. Executive Calendar #359, Frank Volk, to be District Judge Southern District of West Virginia;
3. Executive Calendar #363, Charles Eskridge, to be District Judge of Southern District of Texas;
4. Executive Calendar #328, David Novak, to be District Judge of Eastern District of Virginia; and
5. Executive Calendar #348, Rachel Kovner, to be District Judge of Eastern District of NY.