Wrap Up for Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #202, Kenneth Kiyul Lee, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit; confirmed: 52-45.
2. Motion to Invoke Cloture on Executive Calendar #24, Wendy Vitter, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Louisiana; invoked: 51-45.
3. Motion to Invoke Cloture on Executive Calendar #221, Brian J. Bulatao, of Texas, to be an Under Secretary of State; invoked: 90-5.
4. Motion to Invoke Cloture on Executive Calendar #230, Jeffrey A. Rosen, to be Deputy Attorney General; invoked: 52-44.
Adopted S.Res.178: National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.
Completed the Rule 14 process to place the following bills on the Legislative Calendar of Business:
1. H.R.986, Protecting Americans with Preexisting Conditions Act of 2019
2. H.R.2157, Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2019
No Executive Business