Wrap Up for Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Roll Call Votes
1. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #463, Mark T. Esper, to be Secretary of the Army; confirmed: 89-6.
2. Confirmation of Executive Calendar #383, David G. Zatezalo, of West Virginia, to be Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health; confirmed: 52-46.
3. Motion to invoke cloture on Executive Calendar #300, Joseph Otting, of Nevada, to be Comptroller of the Currency; invoked: 54-44.
Passed Calendar #258, S.807: Criminal Antitrust Anti-Retaliation Act of 2017.
Passed H.R.3949: VALOR Act.
Passed H.R.1545: VA Prescription Data Accountability Act of 2017.
Adopted S.Res.332: USNS Woody Williams.
Adopted S.Res.333: Permitting Collection in Senate Buildings.
Adopted S.Res.334: Authorizing the taking of a photograph in the Senate Chamber.
The Senate confirmed the following nominations:
1. Executive Calendar #486, Bobby L. Christine, of Georgia, to be United States Attorney for the Southern District of Georgia
2. Executive Calendar #487, David J. Freed, of Pennsylvania, to be United States Attorney for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.