December 20, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Monday, December 20, 2010
- Passed HR81, Shark Conservation Act of 2009 (with Kerry-Snowe amendment, International Fisheries).
- Passed H.R.1746, Predisaster Mitigation ACt of 2010 (with Lieberman substitute).
- Passed H.R.4748, Northern Border Counternarcotics Strategy Act of 2010 (with Schumer substitute).
- Passed H.R.6412, ACcess to Criminal History Records for State Sentencing Commission Act.
- Confirmed Willian Berger to be U.S. Marshal for the Middle District of Florida.
- Confirmed Joseph Moore to be U.S. Marshal for the District of Wyoming.