December 20, 2010 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Monday, December 20, 2010
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will proceed to Executive session and resume consideration of the New START Treaty.
- The Senate will recess at 1:30pm and reconvene in closed session at 2:00pm in the Old Senate Chamber.
- Following the closed session, the Senate will reconvene in open session in the Senate chamber.
- Senators with amendments to the START Treaty are encouraged to come to the floor to offer and debate their amendments.
- Roll call votes are expected to occur throughout the day.
- The following amendments are pending to the START Treaty.:
- Corker amendment to the resolution #4904, as modified, (Missile Defense)