December 19, 2010 08:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Sunday, December 19, 2010
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume Executive Session to consider the New START Treaty.
- There will then be 3 hours of debate with respect to the Risch amendment #4839 with the time divided as follows: one hour under the control of Senator Kerry or his designee and 2 hours under the control of Senator Risch or his designee. No amendments will be in order to the Risch amendment and upon the use or yielding back of time, the Senate will vote with respect to the amendment. Therefore, at approximately 3:10pm, the Senate will proceed to up to 3 roll call votes in relation to the following: - Risch amendment #4839 to the New START Treaty
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #892, the nomination of Raymond J. Lohier, Jr., of New York, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Second Circuit
- Confirmation of Executive Calendar #1092, Carlton W. Reeves, of Mississippi, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi.
- Senator Reid then filed cloture on the motion to concur in the House amendment to the Senate amendment to HR3082, with an amendment (CR). The amendment extends appropriations through March 4, 2011.
- Senator Reid then filed cloture on Treaty Document 111-5, the START Treaty.
- The cloture vote will occur on Tuesday, December 21.