December 18, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Saturday, December 18, 2010
- Confirmed the nomination of Albert Diaz, of North Carolina, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth Circuit
- Confirmed the nomination of Edmond E-Min Chang, of Illinois, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois
- Confirmed Leslie Kobayashi, of Hawaii, to be United States District Judge for the District of Hawaii
- Passed HR6510, To direct the Administrator of General Services to convey a parcel of real property in Houston, Texas, to the Military Museum of Texas, and for other purposes.
- Passed HR6473, Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2010, Part IV.
- Passed HR6533, Local Community Radio Act of 2010.
- Passed HR4915,(Baucus substitute and title amendment), An Act to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make technical corrections to the pension funding provisions of the Preservation of Access to Care for Medicare Beneficiaries and Pension Relief Act of 2010
- H.Con.Res.335, a concurrent resolution honoring the exceptional achievements of Ambassador Richard Holbrooke and recognizing the significant contributions he has made to the U.S. national security, humanitarian causes, and peaceful resolutions of international conflict.
- Adopted S.Res.703, a resolution recognizing and honoring Bob Feller and expressing the condolences of the Senate to his family on his death.
- Adopted S.Res.704, a resolution to
- authorize the printing of a revised edition of the Senate Election Law Guidebook.
- Passes S.118, (committee substitute and Dodd substitute), the Supportive Housing for the Elderly Act.