December 6, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Thursday, December 6, 2012
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 11:45am. The time from 10:00am until 11:00am will be designated for speeches by retiring Senators.
- At 11:45am, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #761, the nomination of Mark E. Walker, of FL, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Florida and Executive Calendar #828, the nomination of Terrence G. Berg, of MI, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Michigan with up to 15 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- At 12:00pm, the Senate will resume consideration of H.R.6156, the Russia Trade bill with 10 minutes of debate prior to a vote.
- At approximately 12:10pm, the Senate will conduct up to 3 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Passage of H.R.6156, the Russia Trade bill
- Confirmation of the Walker nomination
- *Confirmation of the Berg nomination is expected to be by voice vote.