December 5, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, December 5, 2012
- Convenes: 9:30am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business for up to 4 hours with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each (except where noted below) and the time divided as follows:
- Majority for up to 30 minutes
- Republicans for up to 30 minutes
- Senator Grassley for up to 45 minutes
- Majority for up to 45 minutes
- Republicans for up to 45 minutes
- And the Majority for up to 45 minutes.
- Following morning business (at approximately 2pm), the Senate will proceed to the consideration of H.R.6156, the Russia Trade bill. We expect to complete action on the Russia Trade bill during Wednesday's session.