December 3, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, December 3, 2012
- Convenes: 2:00pm
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.3254, the DoD Authorization bill.
- During Friday's session of the Senate, cloture was filed on S.3254. As a result, the filing deadline for all 2nd degree amendments is 4:00pm on Monday.
- At 5:00pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider Executive Calendar #760, the nomination of Paul William Grimm, of MD, to be United States District Judge for the District of Maryland with up to 30 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- Upon the use or yielding back of time (at approximately 5:30pm), the Senate will conduct a roll call vote on confirmation of the Grimm nomination.
- Following the disposition of the Grimm nomination, the Senate will resume consideration of S.3254, the DoD Authorization bill and immediately conduct a 2nd roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the bill.