November 30, 2012 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Friday, November 30, 2012
- Convenes: 9:15am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.3254, the DoD Authorization Act.
- At approximately 9:30am, the Senate will conduct up to 4 roll call votes:
- -Sessions amendment #3009 (Congressional review of bilateral security agreement with Afghanistan)
- Cardin amendment #3025 (sufficient sizing of the civilian and contract services workforces
- -Menendez amendment #3232 (Iran Sanctions)
- -Nelson FL amendment #3073 (repeal requirement for reduction of survivor benefits plan survivor annuities by dependency and indemnity compensation)
- There will be 2 minutes of debate between each vote.