November 30, 2010 08:00 PM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, November 30, 2010
- Following the prayer and pledge and any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.510, FDA Food Safety Modernization Act, and immediately proceed to a series of up to 3 roll call votes. Those votes will in relation to the following items:
- Coburn motion to suspend Rule 22 for the purpose of proposing and considering Coburn amendment #4697 (earmarks); - Coburn motion to suspend Rule 22 for the purpose of proposing and considering Coburn amendment #4694 (substitute); and - Passage of S.510, as amended, FDA Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Upon disposition of S.510, the Senate will turn to a period of morning business with senators permitted to speak for up to 10 minutes each.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30 until 4:00pm to allow for the party caucus meetings.
- When the Senate convenes at 4pm, Senator Dodd will be recognized to give his farewell speech.