November 17, 2009 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, November 17, 2009
- Morning Business for 1 hour with senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each. The Majority will control the first 30 minutes and the Republicans will control the final 30 minutes.
- Following Morning Business, the Senate will resume consideration of HR3082, Military Construction/ VA Appropriations.
- Feingold #2748 was modified and agreed to by voice vote
- Cochran #2763 was agreed to by unanimous consent.
- The Inouye amendment 2754, was modified and agreed to by unanimous consent. The McCain amendment #2776 was withdrawn.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30 until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus luncheons.
- At 2:20pm, the Senate will proceed to vote in relation to the Inhofe amendment #2774 (Guantanamo) to be followed by a vote on passage of HR3082, as amended.
- Upon disposition of HR3082, there will be up to 60 minutes for debate with respect to the nomination of David Hamilton to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Seventh Circuit. Upon the use or yielding back of time, the Senate will proceed to a cloture vote on the nomination.