November 6, 2009 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Friday, November 06, 2009
- Adopted S. Res.343, a resolution to correct the Majority members seniority on the Rules Committee (S.Res.18, original organizing resolution was incorrect)
- Adopted S. Res.344, Expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the tragic shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, on Noember 5, 2009.
- Confirmed the following nominations:
- Joseph Pizarchik, to be Director of the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement
- Davis Ferriero, to be Archivist of the United States
- Barbara J. Bennett, to be Chief Financial Officer, Environmental Protection Agency.