November 1, 2011 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, November 1, 2011
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of H.R.2112, the Agriculture, CJS and Transportation/HUD Appropriations bill.
- At approximately 10:15am, there will be up to 7 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Coburn #800 (rural development agency);
- Paul #821 (TIGER grants) (60-vote threshold);
- DeMint #763 (epinephrine);
- Crapo #814 (Dodd-Frank WSR - derivatives) (60-vote threshold);
- Lee Motion to Recommit (FY11 levels);
- Coburn amendment #801 (Small Community Air Service Development Program);
- Passage of H.R.2112, as amended.
- Following disposition of H.R.2112, the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 4:30pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.