October 31, 2011 10:52 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, October 31, 2011
- Convenes: 3pm
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business until 4:30pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider Calendar #249, Stephen A. Higginson, of LA, to be United States Circuit Judge for the 5th Circuit with one hour equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- The first roll call vote of the week will be at approximately 5:30pm today on confirmation of the Higginson nomination.
- On Tuesday, November 1, 2011, when the Senate resumes consideration of H.R.2112, the Agriculture, CJS and Transportation/HUD Appropriations bill (at approximately 11:10am), there will be up to 7 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Coburn #800 (rural development agency);
- Paul #821 (TIGER grants ) (60-vote threshold);
- DeMint #763 (epinephrine);
- Crapo #814 (Dodd-Frank WSR - derivatives) (60-vote threshold);
- Lee Motion to Recommit (FY11 levels);
- Coburn amendment #801 (Small Community Air Service Development Program);
- Passage of H.R.2112, as amended.
- Senators should be aware the Senate will recess at 12:30pm until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings and the series of votes listed above will be interrupted to accommodate the caucus meetings. The Senate will resume voting on the items above, which are not completed prior to 12:15pm, at a time to be determined Tuesday afternoon.