Next votes 11:00am tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27By a vote of 88-0, the Senate confirmed the Vilardo nomination.
The next votes are scheduled to begin at 11:00am tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27. Those votes will be in relation to the following amendments:
- Wyden amendment #2621, as modified;
- Heller amendment #2548, as modified;
- Leahy amendment #2587, as modified;
- Flake amendment #2582; and
- Franken amendment #2612, as further modified.
Following disposition of the Franken amendment, we expect to recess until 2:15pm for the weekly caucus meetings. The time from 2:15pm until 4:00pm will be equally divided.
At 4:00pm, there will be a series of up to 5 roll call votes in relation to: