October 4, 2011 03:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, October 4, 2011
- Convenes: 10:00am
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business for one hour with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S.1619, the Currency Exchange Rate Oversight Reform Act, post-cloture.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30pm until 2:15pm for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At 2:30pm, the all post-cloture time on the motion to proceed to S.1619 will be yielded back. Following the reporting of the bill, the Majority Leader will be recognized.
- The Senate will begin consideration of S.1619 during Tuesday's session of the Senate. Senators will be notified when votes are scheduled.