October 3, 2011 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Monday, October 3, 2011
- The Senate will convene for a pro forma session only on Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 1:45pm.
- Following the pro forma session, the Senate will adjourn until 2:00pm on Monday, October 3, 2011.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business until 3:30pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of the motion to proceed to S.1619, the Currency Exchange Rate Oversight Reform Act with the time until 4:30pm equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- At 4:30pm, the Senate will proceed to Executive Session to consider the following nominations:
- Cal #113 Henry F. Floyd, of South Carolina, to be US Circuit Judge for the Fourth Circuit
- Cal #171 Nannette Jolivette Brown, of Louisiana, to be US District Judge for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Cal #172 Nancy Torresen, of Maine, to be US District Judge for the District of Maine
- Cal #173 William Francis Kuntz, II, of New York, to be US District Judge for the Eastern District of New York
- Cal #184 Marina Garcia Marmolejo, of Texas, to be US District Judge for the Southern District of Texas
- Cal #357 Jennifer Guerin Zipps, of Arizona, to be US District Judge for the District of Arizona
- With one hour of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees. Calendar numbers 171, 172, 173, 184 and 357 will be confirmed by unanimous consent.
- At 5:30pm, there will be 2 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Confirmation of Calendar #113, Henry F. Floyd, of South Carolina, to be US Circuit Judge for the Fourth Circuit, and
- Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to Calendar #183, S.1619, the Currency Exchange Rate Oversight Reform Act.