September 27, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Monday, September 27, 2010
- Passed H.R.553, the Reducing Over-Classification Act, with Lieberman amendment.
- Passed H.R.946, the Plain Writing Act of 2010 w/ an Akaka amendment
- Passed H.R.3553, the Indian Veterans Housing Opportunity Act of 2010.
- Passed H.R.2092, the Kingman and Heritage Islands Act of 2009 w/ committee-reported amendments.
- Passed S.1510, US Secret Service Uniformed Division Modernization Act w/ substitute amendment
- Concurred in the House Message to accompany S.2868, the Federal Supply Schedules Usage Act of 2010.
- Passed H.R.3808, the Interstate Recognition of Notarizations Act of 2010.
- Passed H.R.2701, Intelligence Authorization w/ Feinstein-Bond substitute amendment.
- Passed S.1338, a bill to require the accreditation of English language training programs and for other purposes.
- Passed S.3802, Mount Stevens and Ted Stevens Icefield Designation Act w/ a Murkowski substitute amendment.
- Passed S.3847, a bill to implement certain defense trade cooperation treaties and for other purposes.
- Passed H.R.2923, the Combat Methamphetamine Enhancement Act.
- Adopted S.Res.618, designating October 2010 as "National Work and Family Month."
- Adopted S.Res.649, supporting the goals and ideals of "National Save for Retirement Week."
- Adopted S.Res.650, designating the week of October 24-October 31, 2010, as "National Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Week."
- Adopted S.Res.651, recognizing the 20th anniversary of the designation of the month of September 1991 as "National Rice Month."