September 22, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- S.3828, a bill to make technical corrections in the 21st century communications and accessibility act of 2010 and the amendments made by that Act.
- H.R.4667, the Veterans' Compensation Cost of Living Adjustment Act of 2010
- S.1448, a bill to amend the Act of August 9, 1955, to authorize the Coquille Indian Tribe, the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians, the Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua, and Siuslaw, the Klamath Tribes, and the Burns Paiute Tribe to obtain 99-year lease authority for trust land.
- S.2906, a bill to amend the Act of August 9, 1955, to modify a provision relating to leases involving certain Indian tribes.
- H.R.3908, Redundancy Elimination and Enhanced Performance for Preparedness Grants Act
- H.R.5682, a bill to improve the operation of certain facilities and programs of the House of Representatives, and for other purposes.
- S.Res.623, A resolution commending the encouragement of interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics by the entertainment industry, and for other purposes.
- S.Res.638, celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Small Business Development Center Network