Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, September 6, 2011 (and pro-formas)The Senate will meet on the following dates and times for pro-forma sessions only with no business conducted:
- Friday, August 5th at 10:00am,
- Tuesday, August 9th at 11:00am,
- Friday, August 12th at 12:00pm,
- Tuesday, August 16th at 11:00am,
- Friday, August 19th at 10:00am,
- Tuesday, August 23rd at 2:30pm,
- Friday, August 26th at 11:15am,
- Tuesday, August 30th at 10:00am,
- Friday, September 2nd at 10:00am;
When the Senate convenes at 10:00am on Friday, September 2nd, it will adjourn until 2:00pm on September 6, 2011. Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business until 5:00pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
Following morning business, the Senate will be in Executive Session to consider Calendar #109, Bernice Bouie Donald, of Tennessee, to be United States Circuit Judge for the 6th Circuit with 30 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley.
The next roll call votes will be at 5:30pm on Tuesday, September 6th. The first roll call vote will be on confirmation of the Donald nomination. The 2nd will be a cloture vote on the motion to proceed to H.R.1249, the Patent Reform bill.