September 6, 2011 10:05 AM
Schedule for Tuesday, September 6, 2011
- Convenes 2:00pm
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in morning business until 5:00pm with Senators permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- Following morning business, the Senate will be in Executive Session to consider Calendar #109, Bernice Bouie Donald, of Tennessee, to be United States Circuit Judge for the 6th Circuit with 30 minutes of debate equally divided and controlled between Senators Leahy and Grassley or their designees.
- At approximately 5:30pm, the Senate will conduct 2 roll call votes on the following:
- Confirmation of Bernice Bouie Donald to be US Circuit Judge for the 6th Circuit
- Motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to H.R.1249, the Patent Reform bill