July 27, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Tuesday, July 27, 2010
- Adopted H.Con.Res.304, a concurrent resolution directing the Clerk of the House of Representatives to correct the enrollment of H.R.725, the Indian Arts and Crafts Amendments Act of 2010.
- Passed H.R.5610, Independent Living Centers Technical Adjustment Act (with Harkin technical amendment).
- Passed H.R.4380, the United States Manufacturing Enhancement Act.
- Passed H.R.5849, an Act to provide for an additional temporary extension of programs under the Small Business Act and the Small Business Investment Act (to September 30, 2010).
- Adopted S.Res.595, a resolution designating the week beginning September 12, 2010, as "National Historically Black Colleges and Universities Week".