July 22, 2010 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Passed HR4684, the National September 11 Memorial and Museum Commemorative Model Act.
- Adopted S.Res.546, a resolution recognizing the National Museum of American Jewish History.
- Adopted S.REs. 585, a resolution designating the week of August 2 through August 8, 2010, as "National Convenient Care Clinic Week".
- Adopted S.Res.587, a resolution designating August 26, 2010, as "Montford Point Marines Day".
- Adopted S.Res.594, Majority party committee appointments.