July 20, 2010 06:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule For Tuesday, July 20, 2010
- Following any Leader remarks, there will be a period of morning business with the time until 12:30pm equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees. The Majority will control the first 30 minutes and the Republicans will control the next 30 minutes. Senators are permitted to speak therein for up to 10 minutes each.
- The Senate will recess from 12:30 until 2:15pm to allow for the weekly caucus meetings.
- At 2:15pm, Carte Goodwin, of West Virginia, will be sworn as senator.
- Following the swearing in, the Senate will resume consideration of the House Message on H.R.4213, Unemployment Insurance Extension, with the time until 2:30pm equally divided and controlled between the two Leaders or their designees.
- At 2:30pm, the Senate will proceed to a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the motion to concur in the House amendment to the Senate amendment to H.R.4213, a bill to extend Unemployment benefits through November 2010.
- There will be no more roll call votes.