July 13, 2006 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Thursday, July 13, 2006
- S.250, Carl Perkins Vocational Education Reauthorization (disagree with House amendment, agree to request for conference, authorize Chair to appoint conferees -- appoint HELP Committee Members)
- S.655, C.D.C. Foundation (concur in House amendment)
- S.Res.528, a resolution to designate the week beginning September 10, 2006, as "National Historically Black Colleges & Universities Week"
- S.Res.529, a resolution to designate July 13, 2006 as "National Summer Learning Day"
- S.Con.Res.109, a concurrent resolution to commend Canada
- S.3525, Families Affected by Methamphetamine (with Grassley-Baucus amendment)