July 12, 2006 07:59 PM
Senate Floor Wrap Up For Wednesday, July 12, 2006
- S.Res.507, a resolution designating the week of November 5-11, 2006 as "National Veteran Awareness Week"
- S.Res.508, a resolution to designate October 20, 2006 as "National Mammography Day"
- S.Res.527, a resolution relating to the July 11, 2006 terrorist attacks in India
- S.Res.499, a resolution to designate September 9, 2006 as "National Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Awareness Day"
- S.Con.Res.96, a concurrent resolution to reaffirm the National Motto of the U.S. on the 50th anniversary of its formal adoption
- S.Con.Res.108, a concurrent resolution to authorize the printing of a revised edition of pocket versions of the Constitution
- H.R.2872, Louis Braille Commemorative Coin Act (similar to S.2321, which passed the Senate June 29, 2006)