June 26, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Wednesday, June 26, 2013
- The Senate will convene at 9:30am on Wednesday, June 25, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S.744, the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act with the time until 11:30am equally divided and controlled between the two Managers or their designees.
- During Monday's session of the Senate cloture was filed on the committee-reported substitute and S.744. As a result, the filing deadline for all 2nd degree amendments to the committee-reported substitute and the bill is 10:30am Wednesday.
- At 11:30am, there will be 3 roll call votes in relation to the following:
- Leahy motion to waive all applicable points of order with respect to the Immigration bill
- Adoption of the Leahy amendment #1183, as modified (with the Corker-Hoeven language regarding border security) and
- Motion to invoke cloture on the committee-reported substitute amendment, as amended, if amended, to S.744.
- If cloture is invoked on the committee-reported substitute amendment, post-cloture time will run as if cloture were invoked at 1:00am on Wednesday, June 26th.