June 25, 2013 09:00 AM
Senate Floor Schedule for Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- The Senate stands in adjournment until 10:00am on Tuesday, June 25, 2013.
- Following any Leader remarks, the Senate will be in a period of morning business for one hour with the Majority controlling the first half and the Republicans controlling the final half.
- Following morning business, the Senate will resume consideration of S.744, the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act. The Senate will consider the Leahy amendment #1183, as modified, post-cloture.
- During Monday's session of the Senate, cloture was filed on the committee-reported substitute amendment and S.744. As a result, the filing deadline for first degree amendments to both the committee-reported substitute and S.744 is 12:00pm on Tuesday.
- All time during adjournment, recess, morning business and Executive Session will count post-cloture on the Leahy amendment #1183, as modified (with the Corker-Hoeven language regarding border security).